Monday, August 29, 2011

Angels and Demons




They say demons and devils are just fallen angels.

And I fell pretty far a few months ago.

I lost a boyfriend, (he wanted to get married, but I just couldn't.), a favorite uncle (cancer), and my job when the antique store I've worked at forever finally closed and the owner retired.

Lost and at loose ends I wandered around for awhile, trying to figure out what to do next. Somehow I found my way to Berkeley. That was good. I always feel more centered there.

But you can't hide from the world forever, so now I'm back home, and trying to start again.

I still love niteflirt. I've missed my callers. I've missed being able to play. I just didn't have it in me for awhile.

Now I do.

They'll be some changes coming. I did a lot of reflecting and rethinking, and I know where I want to go now.

It's going to be an amazing journey.

Want to come along?


1 comment:

  1. you know you cant hide your pervy side :P let it out girl! lol

    ReplyDelete