Monday, October 18, 2010

So I'm a phone sex girl



Yeah, try saying *THAT* when someone asks you what you do.

Or try saying "I abuse men for fun and profit."

It usually doesn't  go over very well.

I don't care, I say it anyway. The way I see it I provide an important and valuable service- especially in this day and age. I'm not ashamed of it. 

And if people are rude enough to ask nosy questions they deserve what they get, right?

I like what I do. Phone sex is fun...and HOT! Every night when I turn on the phone I get to make all my favorite fantasies cum true. I'm a Femdom delight; sultry and sensual or wicked and cruel, all depending on the mood I'm in.

I love the power I have over the men who call me.  They crawl across the floor, worship my feet, beg for a bone...Er, let's just say it turns me on. A lot.  I get so wet when they beg and whimper. Sometimes I can't help it, I just have to slip my fingers into my panties. Or my vibrator. I hold it close to the phone so they can hear what I'm doing.

And if they're good little boys and please me I just

Might

Let 

Them

Cum



Eventually

But they better have permission...and last a good long time before they even think about it, cause I like taking my time. Minute men are for missiles, not love making.

*~*Cum to Heaven, she knows just what you need  1-800-TO-FLIRT x 9465-383*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment