Monday, October 18, 2010

And Switch!

Wanna Play?
Yeah, I switch.


Sometimes, but not often. It takes a very special kind of man to handle me, and they're hard to come by.


He has to be big, strong, smart and successful.


He has to be commanding but not domineering.


He has to be firm, but gentle.


He has to make me feel safe without feeling trapped.


Most importantly, he has to keep his head on straight. He's gotta know where the lines are. He has to know it's a game. I'm only doing what I want, when I want and how I want, even when he thinks it's his idea.


I'm 100% bratty bottom, 0% sub.


To me, switching is just one more way to get what I want. I like getting swept off my feet -- or scooped off them and thrown down on the bed-- occasionally, that's all.


Well that and being spoiled.


Shiny presents always put me in a very receptive mood. I'm a very good girl when I get treats--assuming a good girl is what you want, that is. ;)


Think you're up to it?


Then cum and play. I know we'll have fun.


*~*Cum to Heaven, she knows just what you need 1-800-TO-FLIRT x 9465-383*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment